Monday, May 1, 2017

   Image resultImage result for jay asher booksImage result for jay asher books



Book Club
Every week on Friday, our school holds leadership groups. Leadership groups are a way to participate in an area of interest, help people out, or just to meet new people.  My leadership group is called Book Club. We read our books that we have for that semester and take tests on them when we are done. I like it because there’s a certain number of books I have to read each quarter so it helps me to stay on top of my assigned work. I enjoy this club because it is quiet.  Reading is something I successful at by myself.  Mr. Hatem, an eighth grade teacher,  sponsors this group. He likes to read also and one of the novels he read during the leadership group period was, Above the Line by Urban Meyer.  It's a small group so it makes it easier to get settled in and get started right away. Mr. Hatem usually brings in pop and chips to eat while we read. It’s more of a quiet group so we all can focus.

Written by Journalist: Taylor Haubeil.

No comments:

Post a Comment